To get a list of related objects/functions (and their related objects/functions) to Non Visual Objects using Visual Expert:
- Select the NVO you wish to move
- Open the parameters of the macro "Method and events" (wrench icon)
- Select only the object functions & events.
- Click OK to execute this macro
- Select the methods displayed (Ctrl+A will select them all)
- Execute the macro "Called hierarchy"
- If you wish to know the name of the object containing a called method, you can either:
- Hover the method and check-out the name of the container in the tooltip
- Execute the macro "definition" for this method to display the container in the treeview